MoodleBites for Teachers is the solid foundation course for any teacher using Moodle - even if you have been using Moodle a few years - you will learn a lot as it covers all main features in-depth through facilitated resources and activities. For course fees, start dates and course content please refer to the full course outline.
Practice area for MoodleBites for Teachers
- Facilitator: BeffaDaniel
- Facilitator: Blanco LaraJosé Francisco
- Facilitator: ChurchvilleLisa
- Facilitator: CoughenourSheri
- Facilitator: DelaneyEdward
- Facilitator: DevaneyLorraine
- Facilitator: KoutsoukosManos
- Facilitator: KrassaAnna
- Facilitator: MorrisJacqueline
- Facilitator: PantaPralaya
- Facilitator: Picón CanoMarie
- Facilitator: SapkotaNarayan
Lessons are perhaps one of the most under-utilised activities within Moodle, partly due to the steep initial learning curve, and somewhat unintuitive interface. This week also covers the Database, and explores some creative ways to use this highly flexible activity.
- Comparing Book and Lesson
- The Gradebook revisited
Using Moodle as an effective learning environment requires more than just writing good content. Actively and skillfully managing learners and courses in a variety of environments is a vital teacher skill.
- Roles and capabilities
- Reports, Logs and Event monitoring
- Backup, Restore, Import and Reset
- Moodle and mobile devices
This course is used to enable MoodleBites for Teachers participants to print a Certificate of Completion and collect a Badge.