Who hasn't heard of social-networking sites like MySpace, Facebook, photo sharing like Flickr, bookmarking and tagging in Del.icio.us, blogging and Twitter 'micro-blogging'. Learn some practical skills to make your Moodle course more like Web 2.0 social and collaborative networking spaces.
- Why do it?
- Integrating Flickr, Del.icio.us and Twitter
- Other Web 2.0 and collaborative techniques
- E-portfolios e.g. Mahara
- Video-conferencing with Moodle: Tokbox,WiZiQ, Big Blue Button, VYEW
- Google Docs and Google Code
- Facilitator: Stuart Mealor