This is an interesting overlap between an area relevant to both Teachers and Administrators. Although Teachers cannot add modules, surely it is the educators that should often decide which options to make available?
- How plugins and non-standard modules work
- Using plugin Blocks, Activity Modules, Reports and Filters, Questions
- Other plugins
- Considering MoodleBites for Administrators
- Becoming an active member of the international Moodle community
- Using the Moodle Tracker
- Facilitator: Stuart Mealor