The Apple iPod was the device that created an explosion in podcasting. Whilst the technologies behind podcasting are a combination of RSS, popular compressed audio formats. There are a number of different ways to create podcast and podcast like activities in Moodle, and this course explores these. This week also considers the wider use of audio within Moodle courses.
- Audio formats
- Open Source audio applications
- Podcasting courses and activities
- Audio in Moodle resources
- Audio in Moodle activities
- Facilitator: MealorStuart